Sunday 11 October 2015

11 - Costume Designs

Costume Design



I have chosen this outfit as it is quite sporty. Every piece of clothing is from the same company; Nike, and also all black. This would appeal to my target audience as the genre of rap is seen as quite casual and laid-back and definitely not smart.


I have chosen this outfit as it is quite casual, and doesn't look like any effort has been made. Every piece of clothing is not from the same company, and are quite cheap, apart from the trainers; Nike, the outfit is black, grey and white. This would appeal to my target audience as the genre of rap is seen as quite casual and laid-back and definitely not smart.






I have chosen this outfit as it is very casual and also the hoodie has the name of a rapper on. Every piece of clothing is not from the same company, and are quite cheap, apart from the hoodie, as it is Eminem merchandise. This would appeal to my target audience as most rap fans would be wearing merchandise of their favorite rapper.


I have chosen a selection of hoodies in different colours, as they are all very casual. Each hoodie is quite cheap, this would appeal to my target audience as most rap fans would not be earning much money as they are of a lower class, so therefore cheaper clothing would definitely appeal to my target audience.




I have chosen a selection of earrings and chains, which are all in the same colour, gold with diamonds. This jewelry looks quite formal, and obviously shows that whoever's wearing it has a lot of money. The earrings and chains would not be cheap at all, therefore this would appeal to my target audience as very expensive jewelry creates a big statement and also a massive impact on the media, especially if a famous rapper is covered in expensive jewelry. So therefore gold earrings and chains would definitely appeal to my target audience.



I have chosen a selection of male and female tattoos, they're all different colours and different designs. The tattoos look very informal, which fit in a lot with the rap industry. It also shows that the person is very creative. Therefore, this would appeal to my target audience, as most of the rap fans will relate to tattooed rappers, and also it is very common for most adults to now have tattoos. . So therefore, tattoos would definitely appeal to my target audience.

I have chosen a selection of trainers, they're all different colours and brands. The trainers look very informal, which fit in a lot with the rap industry. Therefore, this would appeal to my target audience, as most of the rap fans will be wearing these brands of trainers, so  the rappers would have something in common. So therefore, trainers would definitely appeal to my target audience.

I have chosen a selection of locations, they're all different colours and designs. The locations look very urban and derelict, which fit in a lot with the rap industry. Therefore, this would appeal to my target audience, as most of the rap fans will be from quite derelict areas, usually quite industrial areas. So, the fans would have have something in common with their favourite rappers. So therefore, these locations would definitely appeal to my target audience. 

I have chosen a wide variety of hairstyles, they're all completely different colours and styles. The hairstyles look very urban and also stand out, which fits in a lot with the rap industry. Each hairstyle is unique. Therefore, this would appeal to my target audience, as most of the rap fans will be from quite unique themselves in the way they look and dress. So, the fans would have have something in common with their favourite rappers. So therefore, these hairstyles would definitely appeal to my target audience. 

I have chosen a wide variety of poses, they're all different with the type of pose and also whereabouts the lighting is placed too. The poses all look very urban and also immensely stand out, because of the lighting. Each pose is unique, therefore this would appeal to my target audience, as the lighting with these unique poses will catch the reader's eye, and will make the reader want to read more and more. So therefore, these poses would definitely appeal to my target audience. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment