Thursday 8 October 2015

9 - Style/Iconography of my Product

My magazine will take a similar style of these magazines.

These fonts would all suit my magazine, as my magazine will be about rap.

I like the style of these images, as they're all to do with rap, some are rap fonts, some are rappers, some is suitable clothing for the music genre and some is the instruments used.

These are albums of existing artists. There are albums of Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Snopp Dogg, 2Pac and Dr Dre.

These are all imagery that i find interesting. They're all locations which would fit into my magazine front cover very well.

These are all posters from existing artists of rap. There are posters of Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Snopp Dogg, 2Pac and Dr Dre.





















No comments:

Post a Comment