Friday 9 October 2015

10 - Social Class and Demographic of my Product


I will aim my magazine at the D/E grade social class, for casual/lowest grade workers. The genre of music will be rap. My magazine will be priced at £2.50 and will be issued every 2 weeks, therefore this will be affordable for my audience. It will be placed in most supermarkets and corner shops, as that is where my reader audience would mostly shop from. My magazine would have around 180 pages and also wouldn't be made from the best paper. It will also be stapled together. The free gift from my magazine will be a free CD from a well known rap artist. The social class table will help me with my feature stories and target audience, as it tells me what my kind of audience will be, therefore i will then know what they would be interested in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment