Thursday 21 April 2016

22. Evaluation Questions - 5. How did you attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audience by using a colour scheme which attracts the reader's eye. I also used clear images, with a an appropriate clothing style, to fit with the magazine genre, this then attracted the readers. I also created a vast amount of feature stories on my front cover, as the front cover is obviously the first thing which the reader will notice when picking up the magazine. On my front cover, the models in the main image are looking directly at the camera, this then gives direct eye contact with the reader, this then creates an emotion within the reader, then making the experience more personal. I also made the large fonts in the cover lines bold, so that the readers can still see the content clearly from quite a distance. The cover lines have also been made interesting and include names of existing rappers, this then allows the reader to recognize the rappers, which then makes them find out what the magazine briefly covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment