Sunday 1 November 2015

16 - Google Mock Up Ideas


This was the original image for my front cover, before i edited it.




This is now my finished product. I photo shopped the colour of the eyes and then added my own text and barcode. I decided on black, white and red for my colour scheme, as it gives a dangerous look. I added other rappers for the feature stories to make the front cover look as interesting as possible. I then linked the main story with the main image.




This was the original image for my contents page, before i edited it.




This is now my finished product. I cropped one side of the image, so that i had the other side on the page for my text. I added the feature stories in the same font and colour that they were on my front cover, still following the colour scheme of black, white and red, as it gives a dangerous look. I added another photo of the same rapper that is on the main image on my front cover for my contents page, and also made the main feature about the main image too, making sure that it stands out more than all the other feature stories. I also added the masthead from my front cover onto the contents page.




This was the original image for my double page spread, before i edited it.


This is now my finished product. I cropped half of the image, so that i had the other half on the page for my text. I added the main feature story for my double page spread in the same font and colour that they were on my front cover and contents page, still following the colour scheme of black, white and red, as it gives a dangerous look. The main image is of the artist who the feature story is about. I added another photo of the same rapper that is on the main image on my front cover for my contents page, and also made the main feature about the main image too, making sure that it stands out more than all the other feature stories. I also added the masthead from my front cover onto the contents page.







No comments:

Post a Comment