Friday 6 November 2015

19 - Front Cover Developments/Progress


This was the original image for my front cover, before I edited it.


 I then changed the filter to black and white and also photo shopped the tank top, the hat and the hoodie's logo.


I then created the first version of my front cover by adding my own text and barcode. I decided on black, white and red for my colour scheme, as it gives a dangerous look. I added other rappers for the feature stories to make the front cover look as interesting as possible. I then linked the main story with the main image.


This is then my second version of my front cover. I added a plug and also descriptions for each feature story. I changed the positioning for most of the text and changed the main feature story a little, so that it is now in the middle of the page, obvious that it is the main feature story.


This is now my finished product.I slightly changed the position of the plug and also changed the font colour. I added a header and footer on my front cover and then put different artists' names on them. I put an outline on the magazine title and also main feature story title, so that this would make it obvious for the reader to acknowledge the magazine's name and also know that the feature story is the main one.I also changed the positions of the feature stories too, so that they weren't all spread along the page, this then makes the main image for noticeable to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment