Saturday 7 November 2015

20 - Contents Page Developments/Progress


This was the original image for my contents page, before I edited it.


I then cropped the sides of the image and also changed the filter to 'posterize', to give more of cartoon-like image.


I then put the image on one side of the page, so that i had the other side on the page for my text. I added the feature stories in the same font and colour that they were on my front cover, still following the colour scheme of black, white and red, as it gives a dangerous look, but also adding grey to my colour scheme and then leaving the image with it's original colours, as it also gives soft-like look.. I added another photo of the duo that is on the main image on my front cover for my contents page, and also made the main feature about the main image too, making sure that it stands out more than all the other feature stories. I also added the masthead from my front cover onto the contents page.


This is now my finished product. I made the main image a lot smaller, yet kept it on the same side of the page.I changed the feature stories a bit so that the page numbers are now on the opposite side as they were before. I created a 'reviews' section and also a 'subscribe' section. This now looks much more professional than before, therefore my magazine would now have a much better chance in being bought and read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment