Sunday 8 November 2015

21 - Double Page Spread Developments/Progress




This was the original image for my double page spread, before I edited it.


I then altered the lighting of the photo, and also photo shopped the hat and jogger's logo.


I then created the first version of my double page spread, by adding my own page next to the photo, to create a double page. I then added my own text. I decided on black, white and red for my colour scheme, for all the way throughout my magazine, as it gives a dangerous look. I created the feature story for my main feature story, so that the page would look as interesting as possible. I then linked the main story with the main image.

This is now my finished product. I added a dropcap. I changed the positioning for most of the text and changed the main feature story a little, so that it is now in the middle of the page, obvious to the reader that it is the main feature story.

No comments:

Post a Comment